by Mr. Bang
I have a really cool magnet block toy called Geomatrix. There are two yellow triangular prisms and three green triangular prisms. There’s also three blue cubes and two red cubes. There’s also one orange hexagonal prism. There are two orange pyramids. They look like streams of fire. Last but not least there are two rectagonal prisms. There are fifteen pieces.
They all can connect and make nice objects, like right now I’m making a grabber. They can connect because they are magnetic. There are little silver magnets inside of them.
I like making a big grabber, but people can make basically whatever they want to, although it doesn’t really work for guns. I tried. The gun always goes splat. People can make a dog or a person, too. I even saw a penguin once. There are so many possibilities.
I also like to make a robot. (It doesn’t actually work.)
Instructions to build my favorite robot:
- Take one blue cube and attach one pyramid to each side, then put it on two triangular prisms so that the pyramids rest on top of them.
- Take two more blue cubes and one more green triangular prism. Attach them to either side of the prism, leaving one side pointing up.
- Then use the yellow triangular prisms to put on red cubes.
- Now put these two on the sides facing down of the cubes that we’re attaching to the green triangle. Do not attach any stages yet.
- Now you use the two rectangular prisms and attach them to the one hexagonal prism.
- Now push them all together.
- If you switch it around just a little bit, you’ll get an archway.
I give this a five-star rating, and I think it would be good for most ages. They’re really good to play with in the car.